The Coviu Session API is a REST API to be used by your backend services.
You can read more about it at:
To make it easier for you, we are making available SDKs for different server languages, and also client SDKs for iOS and Android, so you can include Coviu in your app.
- The Coviu API Java is available from
- The Coviu API PHP SDK is available from
- You can retrieve composer packages from
- An example application was written as a Wordpress plugin:
- The Coviu API JS SDK is available from
Other Languages / Environments
We have published an Open API specification (a.k.a swagger) for the Coviu REST api https://github.com/coviu/rest-api-docs/blob/master/sessions-api-swagger.json. Please email us for more information describing what your environment looks like.
Client SDK iOS
- Install from CocoaPods
- Install from Zip file
Coviu is written with Cordova, so contact us if you need a Cordova plugin.
Client SDK Android
- Use Crosswalk WebView - see demo: