2. Once logged in to your account, go to CONFIGURE > ADD-ONS > Find add-ons. This will take you to Coviu’s add-on marketplace.
Alternatively, you can click here to be taken directly to the add-on.
3. Once in the marketplace, find the CELF-5 A&NZ add-on and click through to install it.
Return to your Coviu account.
4. To finish setting up, you will need to enter your Pearson Member ID to activate the add-on. Go to CONFIGURE > ADD-ONS, then scroll down under your installed add-ons to see the CELF-5 A&NZ.
Click ‘Configure’ and enter your Pearson Member ID here.
There are three ways where you can find your Pearson Member ID.
1. You would have received a recent email from Pearson which includes your Pearson Member ID
2. Reach out to Pearson on Live-chat (‘Chat with an expert pop-up box’ ) located on the bottom right-hand side of their website www.pearsonclinical.com.au/
3. Contact Pearson Clinical Assessments client services. Australia: 1300 4 PEARSON (1300 473 277) New Zealand: +64 9886 9536
5. Before saving, you will see 2 check boxes asking for:
- Consent for Pearson to view your Pearson customer number + Coviu account details in order to confirm your eligibility to deliver Pearson tests.
- Consent for Pearson to potentially contact you to ask about your experience with Pearson tests on Coviu.
We kindly ask you select both.
6. To use the CELF-5 A&NZ in a call, please either book a session via Coviu and enter the unique room link, or enter your Coviu user room at the time of your arranged appointment.
7. Once in the call, click the ‘Tools+’ button on the top right part of the screen. Scroll down and click on the CELF-5 A&NZ Standardised Assessment. It will open immediately.
You can now begin your assessment.
- To navigate between pages, select the section you want to display from the dropdown menu, or click the arrows in the tool bar to change the page number.
- When the assessed child clicks items on the page, you will see the numbered, tracked markers to review their interactions.
- To clear the child’s markers, click the icon with a person outline and an ‘x’ displayed.
NOTE: You must use an original CELF-5 A&NZ paper record form for every assessment undertaken via Coviu. You'll also need the following materials to be able to administer and score the CELF-5 A&NZ via Coviu: Examiner’s Manual (either hard copy or via q-global), Verbal Stimuli, Digital Examiner’s Manual or Examiner's Manual.