This article describes how to easily and securely transfer files in your Coviu consultations.
- The File Transfer app is available for free from the Coviu Marketplace for our Starter, Professional and Clinic plans. Click here to go directly to the app in the Marketplace.
- If your Organisation has implemented one of our customised Enterprise accounts, it may already be available from the Tools+ menu when in a call. If not, you should speak to your Telehealth support officer in the first instance to request it to be added.
- Not sure what plan you are on? Click here to learn more.
Last updated: Dec 2021
On This Page:
- What is the File Transfer app?
- How do I use it?
- More Support Options.
What is the File Transfer app?
The File Transfer App allows you to easily share documents with your client or patient during a consultation. Let's say you have a PDF showing nutritional information or correct exercise techniques, you can easily upload and share the document with the participants in the call for them to download at their end.
Because of the secure nature of Coviu, you can share more sensitive information e.g. a copy of pathology results or to simply share a copy of a Specialist referral letter.
How do I use it?
- Log into Coviu as you normally would.
- Enter your call with your client or patient as you normally would.
- Click the Tools+ button.
- Scroll down the menu and click the Share a file button.
- Navigate to your document and click Open when you find it (See example from a Windows computer below).
- Your client will get an "uploading" notification and then the option to download the document at which point they can choose to save it where they like.
More Support Options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to use the File Transfer app.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.