Coviu has partnered with Pearson Clinical, to provide a fully integrated digital CELF-5 A&NZ stimulus book, on our telehealth platform
Last updated: Feb 2021
Want to skip straight to the User Instructions? Click here.
This add-on is available upon subscription from the Coviu Marketplace for our Starter, Professional and Clinic plans or, if your Organisation has implemented one of our customised Enterprise accounts, it may already be available from the menu when in a call. If not, speak to your Telehealth support officer in the first instance to request it to be added.
The below installation instructions do not apply to clients who are on an Enterprise plan.
How to install and configure the add-on.
- To get started, sign in to your Coviu account. If you do not yet have an account, you can sign up here.
- Once logged in to your account, go to CONFIGURE > ADD-ONS > Find add-ons. This will take you to Coviu’s add-on marketplace. Alternatively, you can click here to be taken directly to the add-on.
- Once in the Marketplace, find the CELF-5 A&NZ add-on and click through to install it. Return to your Coviu account.
- To finish setting up, you will need to enter your Pearson Member ID to activate the add-on.
- Back in your Coviu account, go to CONFIGURE > ADD-ONS, then scroll down under your installed add-ons to see the CELF-5 A&NZ.
- Click ‘Configure’ and enter your Pearson Member ID here.
- There are three ways where you can find your Pearson Member ID.
- You would have received a recent email from Pearson which includes your Pearson Member ID
- Reach out to Pearson on Live-chat (‘Chat with an expert pop-up box’ ) located on the bottom right-hand side of their website www.pearsonclinical.com.au/
- Contact Pearson Clinical Assessments client services. Australia: 1300 4 PEARSON (1300 473 277) New Zealand: +64 9886 9536
- Before saving, you will see 2 check boxes asking for:
- Consent for Pearson to view your Pearson customer number + Coviu account details in order to confirm your eligibility to deliver Pearson tests.
- Consent for Pearson to potentially contact you to ask about your experience with Pearson tests on Coviu.
- We kindly ask you select both.
- The add-on should now be ready to use.