Coviu has partnered with Pearson Clinical to provide a fully integrated, digital version of the Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation 3 (GFTA-3).
Last Updated: Nov 2021
- This App is available to all Coviu plans.
- If you are on a custom Enterprise plan, please speak to your organisation Telehealth Coordinator or your Coviu account representative about having this tool added to your account.
- To add this App to your Coviu account, you must be a Coviu account administrator.
What is GFTA-3?
To find out more about the Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation 3 (GFTA-3) please
click here, alternatively read on to learn how to install and configure the GFTA-3 App in your Coviu account.
How do I install and configure GFTA-3?
- Log in to your Coviu account as you normally would. If you do not yet have an account, you can sign up here.
- Click Apps in the left hand menu (if you cannot see the Apps menu, then you are not the Administrator for your account)
- Then click the Find Apps button. This will take you to Coviu’s Apps Marketplace. Alternatively, you can click here to be taken directly to the App.
- Once in the App marketplace, find GFTA-3 and follow the prompts to install it.
- Return to your Coviu account.
- To finish setting up, you will need to enter your Pearson Member ID to activate the App.
- Click the APPS in the left hand menu.
- Scroll down under your installed Apps to see the GFTA-3.
- Click Details on the right hand side.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Enter your Pearson Member ID here.
There are three ways you can find your Pearson Member ID:
- You would have received an email from Pearson which includes your Pearson Member ID
- Reach out to Pearson on Live-chat (‘Chat with an expert pop-up box’ ) located on the bottom right-hand side of their website www.pearsonclinical.com.au/
- Contact Pearson Clinical Assessments client services. Australia: 1300 4 PEARSON (1300 473 277) New Zealand: +64 9886 9536
Before saving, you will see 3 check boxes asking for:
- Consent for Pearson to view your Pearson customer number + Coviu account details in order to confirm your eligibility to deliver Pearson tests.
- Consent for Pearson to potentially contact you to ask about your experience with Pearson tests on Coviu.
- Acknowledge that you meet Pearson's requirements as a licensed practitioner and agree to their terms and conditions.
- We kindly ask you tick all provided you agree and that they apply to you.
What if I need to Uninstall it?
Follow these instruction if you wish to uninstall the GFTA-3 App.
- Log into you Coviu account as you normally would.
- Click APPS in the left hand menu (if you can't see the APPS menu, then you are not the account administrator)
- Scroll down to find the GFTA-3 app in the list.
- Click the Details button.
- Click the red UNINSTALL button.
- Click the second UNINSTALL button to confirm the action.
Where can I get support for GFTA-3?
- If you need support installing or configuring the GFTA-3 App, please get in touch with us via one of the options available here.
- If you need help navigating GFTA-3 or want to know more about the available resources, reach out to Pearson on one of the following options:
- Live-chat ('Chat with an expert pop-up box') located on the bottom right-hand side of their website www.pearsonclinical.com.au/
- Contact Pearson Clinical Assessments client services:
- Australia: 1300 4 PEARSON (1300 473 277)
- New Zealand: +64 9886 9536
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to install the Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation 3 (GFTA-3) App to your Coviu Account.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.