Coviu has partnered with Pearson Clinical to provide a fully integrated digital CELF-5 A&NZ stimulus book, on our telehealth platform.
Last updated: Feb 2021
This add-on is available upon subscription from the Coviu Marketplace for our Starter, Professional and Clinic plans or, if your Organisation has implemented one of our customised Enterprise accounts, it may already be available from the menu when in a call. If not, speak to your Telehealth support officer in the first instance to request it to be added.
How do I use the CELF-5 Add-on?
- Log into Coviu as you normally would and enter your call.
- Click the Tools+ menu button and then click the CELF-5 A&NZ button. If the button is not showing, you will either need to add it from our Coviu Marketplace or ask your telehealth coordinator to request access to it.
- You can now begin your assessment.
- To navigate between pages, select the section you want to display from the dropdown menu, or click the arrows in the tool bar to change the page number.
- When your client clicks items on the page, you will see the numbered, tracked markers to review their interactions.
- To clear the markers, click the icon with a person outline and an ‘x’ displayed.
NOTE: You must use an original CELF-5 A&NZ paper record form for every assessment undertaken via Coviu. You'll also need the following materials to be able to administer and score the CELF-5 A&NZ via Coviu:
- Examiner’s Manual (either hard copy or via q-global)
- Verbal Stimuli
- Digital Examiner’s Manual or;
- Examiner's Manual.