Listed below are the simple steps to show you how Telehealth works in Clinic to Cloud. These steps are essential for schedule management and appointment reminder notifications.
1. Set up your Coviu account
First, subscribe to Coviu. Use the code COVID19GP to receive a 10% discount for your first three months.
2. Set up Telehealth schedule and appointment types
- Once the set up with Coviu is complete, log into Clinic to Cloud and follow these steps:
- Click on on the settings menu, select 'Define your 'C2C'. Select 'Scheduler category' and add a new scheduler category for Telehealth appointments. Then, select 'Appointment type' and create a Telehealth appointment.
3. Customise your patient appointment reminders
It is essential to include your Coviu 'Waiting Room' link in all Telehealth appointment notifications to ensure patients know how to log in at the right time.
Appointment reminders are achieved in the following 3 ways:
- Email Reminders- Email Notifications (with the Coviu link) to be sent to the patient before their appointment.Customise these notifications by creating Appointment Types to create multiple notifications for specific Appointment Types (Telehealth new, Telehealth follow up etc.).
- SMS Reminders- Send patients an SMS with the Coviu link as an additional reminder. Click here to learn more about SMS appointment reminders.
- Patient Portal Invitation- When inviting patients to log in to their Patient Portal, adjust the notification email to include your Coviu Telehealth link. Click here to learn more about the Patient Portal notification email.
To customise these notifications; Click on the Clinic to Cloud settings menu, select 'notifications' and create your Telehealth SMS/Email reminders which will notify your patients of their upcoming Telehealth appointments.
KEY TAKEAWAY: In addition to your regular appointment reminder information within the SMS or Email reminders, for Telehealth appointments, you MUST add your Coviu waiting room link.
Patient Portal Customisation
Allow your patients to register online, complete pre-appointment questionnaires, access their results online and more.
Once a Patient Portal invitation has been created specifically for your practice, enable the Patient Portal and customise what the patient can and can't see or do. Click here to learn how to customise your settings and enable the Patient Portal.
Direct patients here to provide them with more information on how to use the Patient Portal if needed.
Billing Telehealth items
Clinic to Cloud supports Telehealth billing and claiming and also enables practices to track consult duration and to claim automatically and correctly. Click here to learn more about Automated Claiming.
MBS items numbers used for video conferencing, such as 99, 112, 149, 288, 389, 2820, 3015, 6016, 13210, 16399 and 17609 are used in conjunction with a range of existing MBS items numbers, all of which are recognised by Clinic to Cloud.
If you require any assistance or advice on how to set up one or more of the above to ensure your patients can connect to your new Telehealth appointments and operate your practice smoothly, please do not hesitate in contacting our Customer Care team on (02) 8705 5808 or email@example.com
Don't forget to find important updates and information on the Department of Health Alert Page here to keep your practice up-to-date during this time.