This article shows Coviu Administrators how to set the Call Lock feature. The feature must be turned on (or off) in the Configuration options before your Users can access the feature.
Last Updated: July 2022
- To set up the Call Lock feature, you need to be the Coviu account Owner or Administrator.
- The Call Lock feature applies to calls joined in the Waiting Area. It does not apply to User Rooms or Meeting Rooms (a lock is not required for those rooms as they have sufficient security mechanisms in place).
- This feature only applies to those plans with a Waiting Area capability including Standard, Premium and Enterprise. Not sure what plan you are on? Click here to find out.
- If you are on a custom Enterprise plan, please speak to your organisation's Telehealth Coordinator or your Coviu account representative about having this feature set up.
- If you'd prefer to watch a short video on this instruction, click here.
On this page:
How to set the Call Lock feature
- As an Administrator, you'll have access to the Configure tab in the menu bar on the left side of the Dashboard.
- Click Configure, scroll across and click Waiting Area.
- Scroll down and click Call locks.
- Toggle the option on or off depending on your preference.
- Click Save. (Don't forget to advise your colleagues that the feature is now available!)
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to set the Call Lock feature.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.