This article describes how to minimise (and maximise) your video feed during your consultation. This process can be used at both the provider and the patient/client end.
Last Updated: July 2022
On this page:
How do I minimise my video feed?
You can minimise your video feed when you are on a call. Your patient or client doesn't need to be on the call at the time. To minimise the feed, follow these steps:
- Log into Coviu as you normally would.
- Enter the call as you normally would (this could be your User Room, a Scheduled Session or joining a patient in the Waiting Area).
- Click the Minimise Your Video button toward the top right corner of your video feed. This will hide your video feed and only show your client or patient.
- Alternatively, click the Settings button toward the bottom left corner of the call interface and click the double-arrow button on the resulting menu. (Click the Settings button again to close the menu.)
- To hide your video feed completely, click the Collapse Your Video button toward the bottom left corner of the call interface.
- To expand your video feed in the minimised window, click the Expand Your Video button at the same position.
How do I maximise my video feed?
- Click the Maximise Your Video button toward the bottom left corner of the call interface. This will expand your video feed to the normal size.
- Alternatively, click the Settings button toward the bottom left corner of your screen and click the double-arrow button on the resulting menu. (Click the Settings button again to close the menu.)
- Can I move the positions of the video feeds?
- No. Not at this stage.
- Can I adjust my video feed prior to entering the call?
- No. Turning your video feed on and off can only be done during the call.
- Can I set it to permanently off?
More support options
Check out this help article for adjusting the video feed(s) when you are sharing a screen or other resource.
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to minimise and maximise your video feed.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.