Coviu has partnered with Pearson Clinical, to provide a fully integrated digital WISC-V A&NZ stimulus book.
Last updated: Nov 2021
- To install the WISC-V App, you will need to be a Coviu Clinic Administrator.
- If you are on one of our customised Enterprise plans, speak to your Telehealth Coordinator or Coviu Account representative about having QISC-V added to your account.
How can I find my Pearson Member ID?
- You would have received an email from Pearson which includes your Pearson Member ID
- Reach out to Pearson on Live-chat (‘Chat with an expert pop-up box’ ) located on the bottom right-hand side of their website www.pearsonclinical.com.au/
- Contact Pearson Clinical Assessments client services. Australia: 1300 4 PEARSON (1300 473 277) New Zealand: +64 9886 9536
On this page
- How do I install the WISC-V App?
- How do I configure the WISC-V App?
- How do I use the WISC-V App?
- What if I need to uninstall it?
- More support options
How do I install the WISC-V App?
- Log in to your Coviu account as you normally would. If you do not yet have an account, you can sign up here.
- Click Apps in the left hand menu (if you cannot see the Apps menu, then you are not the Administrator for your account)
- Then click the Find Apps button. This will take you to Coviu’s App Marketplace. Alternatively, you can click here to be taken directly to the App.
- Once in the marketplace, find the WISC-V A&NZ App and follow the prompts to install it.
- Return to your Coviu account.
How do I configure the WISC-V App?
To finish setting up, you will need to enter your Pearson Member ID to activate the App.
- Enter your Coviu account as you normally would.
- Click Apps in the left hand menu.
- Scroll down under your installed Apps to see the WISC-V A&NZ.
- Click Details on the right hand side.
- Click the Configure tab and enter your Pearson member ID.
- Before saving, you will see 3 check boxes asking for:
- Consent for Pearson to view your Pearson customer number + Coviu account details in order to confirm your eligibility to deliver Pearson tests.
- Consent for Pearson to potentially contact you to ask about your experience with Pearson tests on Coviu.
- Acknowledge that you meet Pearson's requirements as a licensed practitioner and agree to their terms and conditions.
- We kindly ask you tick all provided you agree and that they apply to you.
- Click Save. You have now installed and configured the WISC-V App.
How do I use the WISC-V App?
- When you have entered the call with your client, click the Tools+ button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on the WISC-V A&NZ Digital Stimulus Books. It will open in your shared screen.
- You can now begin your assessment.
- To navigate between pages, select the section you want to display from the dropdown menu, or click the arrows in the tool bar to change the page number.
- When the assessed child clicks items on the page, you will see the tracked markers to review their interactions.
- To clear the child’s markers, click the button.
NOTE: You must use an original WISC-VA&NZ Record Form for every assessment undertaken via Coviu. If you have a trained facilitator and are therefore administering subtests that require a Response Booklet during the assessment you must also use original WISC-VA&NZ Response Booklets.
What if I need to uninstall it?
Follow these instruction if you wish to uninstall the WISC-V App.
- Log into you Coviu account as you normally would.
- Click Apps in the left hand menu (if you can't see the Apps menu, then you are not the account administrator)
- Scroll down to find the WISC-V App in the list.
- Click the Details button.
- Click the red Uninstall button.
- Click the second Uninstall button to confirm the action.
Where can I get support for WISC-V?
- If you need support installing or configuring the WISC-V App, please get in touch with us via one of the options available here.
- If you need help navigating WISC-V or want to know more about the available resources, reach out to Pearson on one of the following options:
- Live-chat ('Chat with an expert pop-up box') located on the bottom right-hand side of their website www.pearsonclinical.com.au/
- Contact Pearson Clinical Assessments client services:
- Australia: 1300 4 PEARSON (1300 473 277)
- New Zealand: +64 9886 9536
- Is there a timer option for picture span in the WISC-V App in Coviu?
- There are NO timer options in the Pearson App.
- Do I need to use an original WISC-VA&NZ Record Form for every assessment undertaken via Coviu?
- Yes. If you have a trained facilitator and are therefore administering subtests that require a Response Booklet during the assessment, you must also use original WISC-VA&NZ Response Booklets.
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to install the WISC-V App to your Coviu Account.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.