This article explains how to integrate Coviu with your MediRecords practice management system.
Last updated: Mar 2021
NOTE: The activities in this article must be carried out by your Coviu Clinic Administrator.
In this article we will cover how to connect your MediRecords to your Coviu account.
MediRecords has kindly enabled Coviu integration for all MediRecords customers however you will need to connect your Coviu and MediRecords accounts. To do this, follow these next steps:
- Log into MediRecords as you normally would.
- Access your integration settings by clicking More and then selecting Settings from the drop down list.
- You will be presented with the Settings screen. Select the Integrations tile.
- Select the Coviu - Telehealth tile to connect your Coviu account.
- Select the Connect to Coviu tile.
- You will be redirected to the Sign in to Coviu Page. Enter your Coviu email address and password and click Sign in.
- Click Authorize to finalise the connection.
- You will be returned to the Coviu Integration Screen in MediRecords. The Connect to Coviu tile will be replaced with a green Connected to Coviu tile. The Configure Telehealth Users tile will have become available. Click the Configure Telehealth Users tile.
- You will be presented with a search bar. Search for and select providers that have access to Telehealth Consultations. You can search by First Name, Surname, Provider number or User Code.
- When the list of Telehealth Providers has been populated click Save to confirm.
You have now connected your MediRecords Account to your Coviu Account.
Next steps: configure your Telehealth appointment types, more information can be found in this article.
This help article is also available on the MediRecords website by clicking here.
If you need support with your MediRecords system, you can get in touch with them at email@example.com.