This article describes how to change the Waiting Music of your Waiting Room.
Last Updated: July 2022
- To change the Waiting Music, you need to be the Coviu account Owner or Administrator.
On this page:
How to change the Waiting Music
Is jazz not your cup of tea? Maybe country and western just isn't the right music choice for your practice? Well, hold on to your guitar folks because you can now select your preferred waiting room music style! 🎸
Follow these simple instructions to learn how:
- Log into your Coviu account as you normally would.
- Click Configure at the bottom of the left side menu on the Dashboard (if you can't see Configure, then you are not the Administrator for your account).
- Click the Waiting Music tab.
- Choose from a range of music styles from the dropdown list including:
- Alternative Rock
- Jazz & Blues
- Click Save.
Can my patients change the Waiting Music?
Yes! If a waiting patient prefers to listen to something other than what you have selected, they can simply click the Playlist button to choose from the other options.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to change the Waiting Music of your Waiting Room.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.