This article describes how to use the forms that you have created yourself on Coviu in a consultation.
Last Updated: November 2022
- The Owner or Administrator of the Coviu account will need to create your own forms first and publish them to be able to use them in your consultation; click here to learn more about creating your own forms.
On this page:
How to use your custom forms in a consultation
- Log in to your Coviu account as per usual.
- Enter your call with your client or patient as you normally would.
- Click the Apps & Tools+ button on the bottom right corner of the call interface.
- Scroll down the menu and find the name of the form that you wish to use. (If you are unable to find your form in the list, this means that the form is not published. If you are the Owner or Administrator of the Coviu account, you can publish your form as seen here.)
- You can now begin your assessment.
- You can allow the client or patient to enter responses or make changes themselves by clicking the dropdown arrow next to your name under the Change Editor option. You can reassign it to yourself if you wish to make any changes.
- Once your client or patient has finished filling out the form they can click Return Control.
- Once the form is filled, click Save to save the filled form to your local device. If the Save to Data Collections option is enabled for the form that you used, you will be presented with the Save and Download button instead; click this to save the filled form to the Data Collections of your Coviu account and to your local device. Once it is downloaded to your local device, you can choose to save it in a designated folder or even add it to an existing client file.
- Custom forms can also be saved under Data Collections if the Coviu Owner or Administrator has enabled the Save to Data Collections option for the custom forms that you wish to use; click here to learn more.
- Downloaded custom forms will be saved as a PDF to your local device with a generic title.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to use the forms that you have created yourself on Coviu in a consultation.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.