This article will help you determine which of our plans you are currently on (e.g. Essentials, Standard, Premium, or if your organisation has purchased an Enterprise level implementation).Last Updated: June 2022
On this page:
- Coviu plans described
- How do I know which plan I am currently on?
- The Enterprise plan
- Deprecated plans
- More support options
Our plans are designed for all types of health providers, including Allied Health Practitioners, GPs, Specialists, Sole Traders and small to large organisations.
We call these offerings our SaaS (Software as a Service) plans.
There are 3 plan options to cater for a range of organisation sizes and needs plus our Trial plan:
- Trial (our free, 2-week trial is based on our Premium Plan)
- Essentials Plan
- Standard Plan
- Premium Plan
For larger organisations, there is a fifth Enterprise option.
How do I know which plan I am currently on?
From your Coviu Dashboard, go to the Billing & plan menu from the left side menu and click the Account Summary tab. At the top of the list, you can find the plan and billing option that you are on beside the label Plan.
If none of these features looks familiar then you are possibly on an Enterprise Plan. The section below will describe this further.
The Enterprise plan
Enterprise plans might be a bit harder to spot. If you know who your Coviu System Administrator is, you can ask them directly. Otherwise, see if you can spot these features:
- On your login screen, can you see your organisation's logo? Most likely at the top right area of the screen. The help text in the middle of the screen might also be customised to include some of your organisation details.
- Have a look at the Clinic URL you are logged in to. If it looks similar to the one shown below in the screen capture, you are on an Enterprise plan. The URL might include your organisation's name or an abbreviation thereof.
If you are on one of the following plans shown below, then you are on a deprecated plan and you might want to review our current plans and pricing. Our newer plans may include new features and benefits that might suit you.
Our older plans include:
- Starter (similar to the Essentials Plan)
- Professional (similar to the Standard Plan)
- Clinic (similar to the Premium Plan)
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to spot what plan you are on.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.