Here are a few issues that you might encounter when setting up your Halaxy integration.
- My client is calling but I can't see them in my call manager.
The root cause of this is usually because you and the client are not using the same link to access the call. It it important to know the difference between your room link and your session link. If you are using Halaxy to make bookings you will be using your unique session links. If one of you is using your room link to access the call and the other is using the session link then you will be in different places.
Make sure that the link Halaxy is sending out has the unique session link rather than a static room link.
- My appointment doesn't have a blue 'online appointment' link to click or a send email link. This can be caused by the following;
- Integration: In order for the system to supply you with these links and buttons you must ensure that you have followed the integrations article to the letter. If you believe you have and it's still not working, redo the entire process by disconnecting the integration in Halaxy and revoking access in 'profile' in Coviu where you'd normally change your name and photo.
- Patient info: If the integrations have been done correctly then you'll also need to ensure that all fields have been filled in to make the appointment. If you don't have an email address for that client or the duration/price has not been put in the system may not give you a link.
- Location: The location needs to be set to 'online' or else Halaxy will not know to build a unique session link. This must be done during the time when you are making the appointment.
- Timing: The appointment cannot be made in the past and it cannot be made less than 5 minutes in the future.
- My client is not getting the email link I'm sending from Halaxy.
It's critical that the email address supplied from the patient file is correct or else the patient will not receive their unique session link. If that's not the case please let our support staff know. Please additionally allow up to 10 minutes to elapse so that our support staff can see if the emails are not going out at all or if they are experiencing a delay.
- The calls aren't working when I try to run them from www.coviu.com.
When making calls through Halaxy the calls must be made from Halaxy. If you are trying to make calls from the Coviu website, you may encounter issues by accessing the wrong rooms.