This article explains the Coviu App Marketplace and includes links to an overview and pricing for each App.
Last Updated: May 2022
- You must be the Coviu Administrator on your account to add an App to your account.
- If you are on an Enterprise plan, speak to your Telehealth Coordinator or Coviu Account representative about the Marketplace.
On this page:
- Where do I search for Apps?
- How much does an App cost?
- Which Apps do I already have?
- More support options
At Coviu, we have partnered with a number of experts in the industry to provide you with a range of Apps that will enhance your Telehealth consultation.
Where do I search for Apps?
Visit the App Marketplace by going to https://www.coviu.com/en-au/apps.
In the App Marketplace, you can:
- Click a Category to group the Apps to your profession or to a certain type
- Check for any new releases
- Scroll down the list of Apps to find the one you're after.
Check out the GIF below for an example:
How much does an App cost?
Some App's are free and some are charged on a monthly subscription. Click the App in the Marketplace to show the price for the App.
Which Apps do I already have?
- Enter your Coviu account as you normally would.
- Click the Apps tab in the left hand menu.
- Scroll down the list of Apps to see what you have.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to use the App Marketplace to install and use Apps within your Coviu account.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.