This article describes the Coviu App Marketplace.
Last Updated: February 2023
- You must be the Coviu account Owner or Administrator to add an App to your account.
- If you are on a custom Enterprise plan, please speak to your organisation's telehealth coordinator or your Coviu account representative about having an App added to your account.
- Not sure what plan you are on? Click here to find out.
On this page:
- Where do I search for Apps?
- How much does an App cost?
- What Apps do I already have?
- More support options
Where do I search for Apps?
We have partnered with a number of experts in the industry to provide you with a range of Apps that will enhance your Telehealth consultation.
If you are based in Australia, you can visit the Coviu App Marketplace by going to https://www.coviu.com/en-au/apps.
If you are based in the US, you can visit the Coviu App Marketplace by going to https://www.coviu.com/en-us/apps.
In the Coviu App Marketplace, you can:
- Search for an App using keywords.
- Click a category to group the Apps to your profession or a certain type.
- Check for any new releases.
- Scroll down the list of Apps to find the one you are after.
How much does an App cost?
Some Apps are free and some are charged on a monthly or annual subscription. Click the specific App in the App Marketplace to check its price.
What Apps do I already have?
- Log in to your Coviu account as you normally would. If you do not have a Coviu account, you can sign up here.
- Click Apps on the left side menu of the Dashboard (if you can't see the Apps menu, then you are not the Administrator for your account).
- Scroll down the list of Apps to see what you already have.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know about the Coviu App Marketplace.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.