This article shows Coviu System Administrators how-to download Reports for their Organisation Platform.
Last Updated: May 2022
- Coviu reports are downloaded in Excel format
- You can immediately download a report to a maximum of 60 days
- Reports spanning more than 60 days can be easily emailed to yourself
On This Page:
Platform reporting at-a-glance
As an Administrator for your Platform, you will have access to a range of Reports at a Platform level, and at a specific Clinic level. For information on how to download Clinic reports, click here.
Platform Reports will provide you with a range of data that can be downloaded to Excel, from which you can choose to manipulate the data as required.
A summary of the available Platform Report options can be found by clicking here.
How to download a report
- Enter your Platform as you normally would.
- If you are a Platform Administrator, you will arrive at the Platform Dashboard.
- Click on Platform reports in the left hand menu.
- As shown in the screen capture below, choose your Reporting Period.
- Select your Time zone.
- Choose a minimum consultation duration.
- NOTE: For Enterprise customers, call statistics and active user totals are based on a 1 minute minimum duration. I recommend you use that same duration for general reporting purposes.
- Click Generate.
- Choose the report you would like to download and click the Download button. You can revisit the report summary page by clicking here.
- If the Report spans a period longer than 60 days, you will be given the option to email it to yourself. It will be sent to the email address you use to enter Coviu.
- For reports spanning less than 60 days, the downloaded report will display at the bottom left corner of your browser window if you are using Chrome and you can choose whether to open or save the Spreadsheet from the up-arrow menu.
- By default, the Reports will download to the Downloads folder on your local drive unless otherwise specified.
More Support Options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to download Platform level reports from the Enterprise platform.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.