This article describes the different call-joining options that you can configure for the client or patient screen when they join your call.
Last Updated: December 2022
- To make these changes, you need to be the Coviu account Owner or Administrator.
- The changes that you make here will be applied to all users in your account.
On this page:
How to configure call-joining options for your clients or patients
You can configure the call-joining options for your client's or patient's screen when they join your call, such as specifying whether their photo is required or not, and/or making their last name mandatory to be supplied prior to entering your call.
Follow the instructions below to get started:
- Log in to your Coviu account as you normally would.
- Scroll down on the left side menu of the Dashboard and click Configure (if you can't see the Configure button, then you are not the account Administrator).
- Click the Joining a call tab.
- Under Guest photo capture, you can specify whether a photo is required, optional or not required by your client or patient prior to entering your call. Please note that this affects all calls excluding Waiting Area calls as no photo is ever needed there.
- Under Make last name mandatory, you can click the button to toggle it to the on (or green) position to make last names mandatory to be supplied by your client or patient prior to entering your call. Otherwise, you can leave the button as it is.
- Click Save to save your changes and you are done!
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to configure call-joining options for your clients or patients.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.