This article describes how to save your in-call Whiteboard Tool
Last Updated: April 2021
Tip: If you would like more information on accessing a whiteboard during a Coviu call, please take a look at this article first.
The whiteboard is a rather popular tool among our users and their guests.
If you would like to save the whiteboard so you can add it to a patient file or to an appropriate storage location on your device or server, read on:
- You should already be in your Coviu call with a client and have a Whiteboard with annotations, drawings or other activites.
- Click the Download button found on the far right of the annotation toolbar.
- After clicking Download, you'll be prompted with the following message.
- Click the Save this page with annotations button.
- Your whiteboard should then begin to download and will be saved in your local Downloads folder.
- From here, you can move the saved file to your client or patient files, or to a separate folder, or rename the file, etc.
What if I need further assistance?
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.