Why Choose Coviu?
Getting Started with Coviu
Privacy and Security
Standard and Premium Plans
In-Call Tools (Apps)
Billing + Plan
Booking and Scheduling Options
Coviu Product Updates
Waiting Area Settings
iHealth - Pulse Oximeter Remote Monitoring App
The iHealth App enables you to remotely monitor your patients using pulse oximeter devices within a Coviu call. Using Bluetooth, the pulse oximeter device will display live clinical readouts via Coviu, allowing the clinician to read for diagnostics.
How it works
- Patients connect their pulse oximeter device via Bluetooth to their Coviu call
- The App will display the live pulse oximeter readouts directly within your Coviu call
- $10 per month, per Coviu account
- Free on the Coviu Premium plan. Click here to upgrade your account.
- iHealth Air PO3
- Berry BM1000
- More devices coming soon. Request more devices.
In light of the Federal Health Department announcement in which General Practices are expected to look after mild Covid cases within their community, iHealth and Coviu have created an App that allows you to effectively do so.
The GP is able to check in with a patient at home and read the patient’s vital signs, thus effectively remotely monitoring the patient.
Explore the Coviu Apps Marketplace here.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.