This article describes how to change your Coviu plan.
Last Updated: November 2022
- This help article applies to all of our plans, excluding our customised Enterprise plan.
- Not sure what plan you are on? Click here to find out.
- You need to be the Coviu account Owner or Administrator to make changes to your plan.
On this page:
- How do I change my plan if I am on a trial?
- How do I change my plan if I am already subscribed?
- How do I switch between annual or monthly billing if I am already subscribed?
- More support options
How do I change my plan if I am on a trial?
- If you are still trialling with us, your trial plan resembles all bundled features and capabilities offered with the Standard plan. You can also review our plans and pricing here.
- You can only change your plan at the end of your trial where you may be prompted to select a plan that you wish to activate as seen here.
How do I change my plan if I am already subscribed?
- You can self-change your account plan by heading to the Billing & Plan section from the left side menu of your Coviu Dashboard. (If you do not see the Billing & Plan menu, then you may need to speak to your Coviu Administrator.)
- On the Account Summary tab, scroll down to the bottom and click Change Plan.
- In the resulting screen, select the plan you would like to change to.
- Scroll down to review your total costs.
- Click the Change Plan button and follow the prompts from there.
How do I switch between annual or monthly billing if I am already subscribed?
Please contact our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here if you wish to change your billing frequency.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to change your Coviu plan.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.