This article describes how to change your Coviu plan.
Last Updated: May 2022
- This help article applies to all of our plans excluding customised Enterprise plans.
- Not sure what plan you are on? Click here to learn more.
- You will need to be the Coviu account owner or administrator to make changes to your plan.
- To review our range of plans and features, please visit our pricing page by clicking here.
On this page:
- How do I change my plan if I am on a 2-week trial plan?
- How do I change my plan if I am on a paid plan?
- More support options
How do I change my plan if I am on a 2-week trial plan?
- If you are still trialing with us, you will have access to a plan that allows you test all Coviu features and applications. It resembles our Premium plan.
- You can't 'change' your plan during the trial, but towards the end of your trial, you may be prompted to choose a plan.
- If you are unsure of what plan to choose, you can use one of our contact methods available here to chat with our friendly team members.
- From the Billing & plan menu, click Select Plan under the relevant plan. Also, note the Annual/Monthly Billing toggle on the right hand side to compare or switch to a different billing period.
- Review the total cost of the new/chosen plan.
- Enter your Credit Card details.
- Finally, click the Confirm And Pay button and follow the prompts from there.
How do I change my plan if I am on a paid plan?
- Decide on which plan you would like to change to.
- You can self-change your account plan by heading to the Billing & plan section from the left side menu of your Coviu Dashboard. If you do not see the Billing & plan menu, then you may need to speak to your Coviu administrator.
- On the Account Summary tab, scroll down to the bottom and click Change Plan.
- In the resulting screen, choose the plan you would like to change to. Also, note the Annual/Monthly Billing toggle on the top right hand side to compare or switch to a different billing period.
- Scroll down to review your total costs and add/update your payment details.
- Click the Change Plan button and follow the prompts from there.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to change your Coviu plan.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.