This article describes how how to change the Coviu plan you are using.
Last Updated: July 2021
- This help article applies to our Starter, Professional and Clinic plans.
- You will need to be a Coviu account owner to request changes to your plan.
- You will need to be a Coviu account owner or administrator to self-change your plan.
- To review our range of plans and features, please visit our pricing page by clicking here.
On this page.
How do I change my plan if:
If I am on my two week trial?
- If you are still trialling with us, you will have access to a plan that allows you test all Coviu features. It resembles our Clinic plan.
- You can't 'change' your plan during the trial, but towards the end of your trial, you will be prompted to choose a plan.
- If you are unsure of what plan to choose, you can use one of our contact methods available here to chat with us.
- From the Billing+Plan menu, click Select Plan under the relevant plan. Note the Annual vs Monthly Billing toggle on the right hand side.
- Review the total cost of the new/chosen plan.
- Enter your Credit Card details.
- Click the Confirm and Pay button and follow the prompts from there.
If I am on a paid plan?
- Decide on which plan you would like to change to.
- You can self-change your account plan by heading to the Billing+Plan section from the left-side menu of your Coviu Dashboard. If you do not see the Billing+Plan menu, then you may need to speak to your Coviu administrator.
- On the Account Summary tab, scroll down to the bottom and click Change Plan.
- In the resulting screen, choose the plan you would like to change to. Note the toggle for Annual vs Monthly Billing on the righthand side.
- Review your total costs and add/update your payment details.
- Click the Change Plan button and follow the prompts from there.
You have completed another Coviu help article! You now know how to change your plan.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.