This article describes how to share an mage or PDF with your client or patient when you are in a call.
Last Updated: Sept 2021
On this page:
- What is the Share an image or PDF tool?
- When would I use this tool?
- How do I use it?
- What can I share?
- More support options.
What is the Share an image or PDF feature?
The Share an image or PDF feature does indeed allow you to share an image or a PDF with your client or patient.
When would I use this feature?
If you have an informational brochure or form you wish to show your client, this is the tool for that purpose.
How do I use it?
To access the Share an image or PDF tool in a call, follwo these instructions:
- Enter your call with your client as you normally would.
- Click the Tools+ button toward the top right corner of your screen.
- Click the Share and image or PDF button in the resulting menu.
- In the window that pops up, navigate to where you store the document on your local drive.
- Note: This tool is for items stored on your device, not on the internet.
- Click the item you wish to share.
- Click Open.
- The item will then open in the Shared Resource section of the call interface for both you and your client. You can use the Annotations Toolbar to interact with the form.
- Click the X at the top right corner of the Shared Resource section to close the item when done.
What can I share?
You can share PDF's, JPG's and PNG file types.
More Support Options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to use the Share an Image or PDF tool.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.