This article describes how your clinic Administrator can add a consent form with custom content to your call workflow
Last Updated: Nov 21
- To implement this option, you must be a Coviu system Administrator.
- It can also be installed from our App Marketplace.
- For our Enterprise plan users, please speak to your Telehealth Coordinator or your Coviu Account Administrator to have this App added.
On this page:
- What is the Consent Form - Configurable App?
- How does the Consent Form - Configurable work?
- How can I configure consent form text?
- What if I just want the general telehealth consent form?
- More support options
What is the Consent Form - Configurable App?
The Consent Form - Configurable App allows you to add your own text to the consent form presented to your client or patient before they enter a call. They would need to agree to any terms and conditions included in this section before being able to access the call itself. You are able to change the existing text within this form to suit your own requirements.
How does the Consent Form - Configurable work?
- When activated, any guest entering the call will be presented with the consent form.
- In order to proceed into the call itself, the guest must click Continue.
- (If they accept) They will proceed into the call entry flow.
- (If they do not accept) They will not be able to proceed further.
How can I configure the consent form text?
Follow these steps to configure your form:
- Sign in to Coviu as you normally would.
- Click Apps from the left-side menu of your Coviu Dashboard (if you can't see the Apps menu, then you are not the administrator for your account).
- Click Details next to the Consent Form - Configurable option.
- In the resulting screen, click Configure to then include your text in the box labelled Consent Form Text. This is meant for text only. No graphics or hyperlinks can be included.
- Click the Enable Data Storage option if you wish to save a record of it within your Data Collections.
- Click Save to have any changes take effect.
Unless Enable Data Storage option is not ticked, then this consent form does not keep a record of the consents that have been given. Rather, it relies on the principle of implicit consent - if this App has been activated and a client or patient has entered the call from the Waiting Room, then it is presumed that they have consented.
What if I just want the general telehealth consent form?
If you wish to have the default consent form you can do so using the Consent Form- General Telehealth App as seen here.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how the Consent Form - Configurable App works.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here