This article describes how to install and use the DASS-21 form on Coviu.
Last Updated: June 2022
- This add-on is available to all Coviu plans.
- If you are on a custom Enterprise plan, please speak to your organisation Telehealth Coordinator or your Coviu account representative about having this add-on added to your account.
- To add this add-on to your Coviu account, you must be a Coviu account Administrator.
On this page:
What is the DASS-21
The DASS-21 is the short-form version of the DASS42, designed by UNSW to assist in the diagnosis, monitoring, and screening of depression, anxiety, & stress. For more information about the DASS 21, visit the DASS-21 website or Lovibond, S.H. & Lovibond, P.F. (1995). Manual for the Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (2nd. Ed.). Sydney: Psychology Foundation.
How do I install DASS-21?
- Log in to your Coviu account as you normally would. If you do not yet have an account, you can sign up here.
- Once logged in to your account, click Apps on the left side menu of the Dashboard (if you cannot see the Apps menu, then you are not the Administrator for your account).
- Click Find Apps. This will take you to Coviu’s App Marketplace.
- Alternatively, you can click here to be taken directly to the add-on link in the App Marketplace.
- Once in the App Marketplace, follow any prompts to install the DASS-21 add-on.
- Once installed, return back to your Coviu account.
- Return to the Apps menu from the left-side menu and you will now see the DASS-21 add-on listed.
How does DASS-21 work in Coviu?
The DASS-21 has been designed to work as a simple digital form to make it quick and easy for clients to self-administer the questionnaire. Responses are scored and interpreted in real time.
Once the form has been completed, it can be exported as a downloadable PDF format for offline viewing or saved to Coviu’s secure cloud storage service.
To access DASS-21 during a Coviu call:
- Enter your call with a client as you normally would.
- Once in the call, click the Apps & Tools+ button on the top right side of the screen.
- Scroll down the menu and click on the Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS-21).
- You can now begin your assessment.
- You can allow the client to enter responses or make changes themselves by clicking the dropdown arrow next to your name under the Change Editor option. You can reassign it to yourself if you wish to make any changes.
- Once your client has finished filling out the form they can click Complete.
- Once you have finalised all items in the questionnaire, you can click the Download button to save the form to the Data Collections of your Coviu account and your local device. Once it is downloaded to your local device, you can choose to save it in a designated folder or even add it to an existing client file.
- The form will be saved as a PDF to your local device with a generic title.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to use the DASS-21 in Coviu.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.