Interactive activities for teletherapy sessions designed by speech language pathologists
Last Updated: Oct 2021
NOTE: This App is available to all Coviu plans.
If you are on a custom Enterprise plan, please speak to your organisation Telehealth Coordinator or your Coviu account representative about having this tool added to your account.
NOTE: To add this tool to your Coviu account, you must be a Coviu account administrator.
On this page:
- What is eLr?
- Requirements for using eLr.
- How do I install eLr?
- How do I access eLr in Coviu?
- More support options.
What is eLr?
eLr for Coviu provides more than 14,000 interactive activities covering more than 1,000 separate speech, language and literacy targets.
These materials are designed to assist with the remediation of a wide range of speech and language disorders such as phonological impairment, apraxia, developmental language disorder, aphasia, and reading and spelling problems.
Use of this App requires a current eLr registration from ELR Software.
- For existing eLr subscribers
- If you are an existing eLr subscriber, you should just use your current User ID to access eLr for Coviu
- For new subscribers
- If you are not a current eLr subscriber, you may obtain a Free Trial Code from ELR Software.
How do I install the eLr App?
- Log in to your Coviu account as you normally would. If you do not yet have an account, you can sign up here.
- Click APPS in the left hand menu (if you cannot see the Apps menu, then you are not the Administrator for your account)
- Then click the Find APPS button. This will take you to Coviu’s App Marketplace. Alternatively, you can click here to be taken directly to the App.
- Once in the App Marketplace scroll down to the eLr tile and click it to follow the prompts to install it.
- Return to your Coviu account.
How do I access eLr within Coviu?
- Log into your Coviu account as you normally would.
- Enter the call with your client or patient.
- Click the Tools+ button toward the top of your screen.
- Click the eLr for Coviu button in the menu on the right.
- Perform a Sync Check before you logon to eLr.
- Log into eLr and continue on with your consultation.
More support options
- If you need help navigating eLr or want to know more about the available resources, please;
- visit their website at https://www.elr.com.au/elr.htm or;
- Check out their videos at http://www.elr.com.au/showme or;
- Sign up to try eLr for free at https://www.elr.com.au/tryme/ or;
- email them on ELR Software for further details.
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to download and use eLr.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.