This article applies to Platform Administrators and explains how to add an Organisation to your Coviu Enterprise platform.
- You will need to be the Platform Administrator of your Enterprise Account to add an Organisation.
- If you're looking for instructions on how to add a Clinic to your Organisation, click here.
- FAQ: Can I delete an Organisation?
- No. You will need to email your Coviu account contact and ask them to remove the Organisation.
Last Updated: Feb 2022
On This Page:
- Creating your Coviu Platform Structure
- What are the three Levels in the Platform?
- How do I add an Organisation?
- Useful Links
- More Support Options
Creating your Coviu Platform Structure
When you purchase a Coviu Enterprise platform, you'll have a Coviu Implementation Manager assigned to you.
The Implementation Manager will work with you and your project team on a number of tasks. One of those tasks will be to document and create how you want to structure your platform. The structure could be based on your Organisation business model or, based on service delivery, or perhaps a geographical location.
Your Implementation Manager will help you decide the best structure and guide you on how to implement it.
What are the Three Levels in the Platform?
In your Coviu Enterprise account, you have the ability to create organisation levels similar to what you might see in an Organisation chart. The levels are:
- Platform - the platform is created by us and we would add your top level Administration officer here.
- Organisations - organisations are generally larger bodies with multiple departments or clinics involved e.g. a hospital, a community health centre or a university. You can easily create multiple Organisations in your Platform.
- Clinics - clinics are created under your Organisations. They could be an outpatient clinic, a rehab clinic, mental health, or one of several general practices. A clinic doesn't need to be discipline specific, instead, you might create a location based clinic e.g. Sydney Region. You would then add your clinicians/practitioners to clinics (or to multiple clinics).
To add Organisations to your Platform, read on.
How do I Add an Organisation?
- Log into your account as you normally would and click My Organisations in the left hand side menu.
- Then click the +Add Organisation button.
- In the resulting screen, enter the name of the Organisation you wish to add and the email address of the Administrator for that Organisation (this may be you!).
- Click Create.
- You have now added an Organisation.
- You're now ready to add a Clinic(s) to your new Organisation. Click here to learn more.
- For a breakdown of the Coviu system roles and responsibilities, click here.
More Support Options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to add an Organisation in your Enterprise platform.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.