This article applies to Platform Administrators and explains how to add an Organisation to your Coviu Enterprise platform.
Last Updated: Mar 2021
In your Coviu Enterprise account, you have the ability to create organisation levels similar to what you might see in an Organisation chart. The levels are:
- Platform - the platform is created by us and we would add your top level Administration officer here.
- Organisations - organisations are generally larger bodies with multiple departments or clinics involved e.g. a hospital, a community health centre or a university. You can easily create multiple Organisations in your Platform.
- Clinics - clinics are created under your Organisations. They could be an outpatient clinic, a rehab clinic, mental health, or one of several general practices. A clinic doesn't need to be discipline specific, instead, you might create a location based clinic e.g. Sydney Region. You would then add your clinicians/practitioners to clinics (or to multiple clinics).
To add Organisations to your Platform, read on.
- Log into your account as you normally would and click My Organisations in the left hand side menu.
- Then click the Add Organisation button.
- In the resulting screen, enter the name of the Organisation you wish to add and the email address of the Administrator for that Organisation (this may be you!).
- Click Create.
- You have now added an Organisation.
- For a breakdown of the Coviu system roles and responsibilities, click here.