The Coviu and Chemist2U ScriptConcierge App allows for the fast delivery of medication from a network of over 100 local community pharmacies across Australia.
Last updated: Nov 2021
On This Page:
- What is Script Concierge?
- How do I install it?
- How do I use it?
- What if I need to uninstall it?
- More Information
- More Support Options
What is Script Concierge?
- A convenient script fulfilment solution in under 30secs
- No more searching for pharmacy fax numbers
- Their network of pharmacy partners dispense and deliver the medication
- Compete with emerging digital platforms who are luring your patients away with instant online scripts and instant consultations
- Script Concierge comes at no cost to your practice
- There is no need to make an account - simply install and start sending scripts immediately!
How do I install it?
How do I use it?
- Log in to Coviu as you normally would and commence your consultation.
- When you are in the consultation with your patient, click on the medical case icon near to the Tools + button. The Chemist2U App will open up on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the patient's postcode.
- This will give an indication of the available delivery timeframe for this prescription.
- Script Concierge partners with a growing network of over 100 local community pharmacies Australia wide.
- If same-day delivery is not available from a pharmacy in the patient's local area, then the medication will be delivered via express post.
- To check delivery options for another postcode click the X button to the right and enter a new postcode.
- Enter your patient's details including:
- Full name.
- Mobile number (for SMS message).
- Is the patient a concession card holder?
- Is generic substitution ok?
- Upload the Script/s
Choose a file that is saved to your device. File formats accepted are:
- .png image files.
- To add more files simply click Attach Script again for each file.
- Complete the order.
Once all of the necessary scripts have been uploaded, click the Submit Scripts button. At this point, the script will be reviewed by a Chemist2U dispensary technician and the patient will receive the following SMS to complete their order.
How do uninstall it?
Follow these instruction if you wish to uninstall the Script Concierge App.
- Log into your Coviu account as you normally would.
- Click APPS in the left hand menu (if you can't see the APPS menu, then you are not the account administrator)
- Scroll down to find the app you wish to delete (see example below).
- Click the Details button.
- Click the red UNINSTALL button.
- Click the second UNINSTALL button to confirm the action.
- Are there any state or territory regulations around the digital transfer of scripts?
- Yes. The PSA publishes a summary of the temporary measures put in place to assist healthcare providers during this Covid period. Click here to learn more.
- Will my order be same day?
- In most cases yes however, if same-day delivery is not available from a pharmacy in the patient's local area, then the medication will be delivered via express post.
- Can I use Script Concierge to prescribe Schedule 8 medications?
- No. Not at this stage.
For More Information:
- DoH - State and Territory Rules
More Support Options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to use Script Concierge.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.