The Coviu and Chemist2U ScriptConcierge add-on allows for the fast delivery of medication from a network of over 100 local community pharmacies across Australia.
Last updated: Nov 2020
What this partnership means for you:
- A convenient script fulfilment solution in under 30secs
- No more searching for pharmacy fax numbers
- No more faxing and then mailing to pharmacy
- Their network of pharmacy partners dispense and deliver the medication
- Compete with emerging digital platforms who are luring your patients away with instant online scripts and instant consultations
- Script Concierge comes at no cost to your practice
- There is no need to make an account - simply install and start sending scripts immediately!
How it Works
- Install the Script Concierge add-on from the Coviu Marketplace.
- When you are in the Coviu telehealth consultation with your Patient, click on the medical case icon near to the Tools + button. The Chemist2U add-on will open up on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the patient's postcode.
This will give an indication of the available delivery timeframe for this prescription.
Script Concierge partners with a growing network of over 100 local community pharmacies Australia wide.
If same-day delivery is not available from a pharmacy in the patient's local area, then the medication will be delivered via express post.
To check delivery options for another postcode click the X button to the right and enter a new postcode.
- Enter your patient's details including:
- Full name.
- Mobile number (for SMS message).
- Is the patient a concession card holder?
- Is generic substitution ok?
- Upload the Script/s
Choose a file that is saved to your device. File formats accepted are:
- .png image files.
- To add more files simply click Attach Script again for each file.
- Complete the order.
Once all of the necessary scripts have been uploaded, click the Submit Scripts button. At this point, the script will be reviewed by a Chemist2U dispensary technician and the patient will receive the following SMS to complete their order.