Coviu has partnered with Pearson Clinical to provide an integrated suite of digital assessment Apps.
Last Updated: December 2022
- Have your Pearson Member ID ready to go.
- These assessments are available and installable on all Coviu plans.
- To add these assessments to your Coviu account, you must be a Coviu account Owner or Administrator.
- If you are on a custom Enterprise plan, please speak to your organisation's telehealth coordinator or your Coviu account representative about having these assessments added to your account.
- Not sure what plan you are on? Click here to find out.
On this page:
- What are Pearson Assessment Apps?
- How to find and install Pearson Apps
- How to configure the App
- How to use the App
- Watch a video example of the WAIS-IV in action
- Available Pearson Apps
- Where to get your Pearson Member ID
- How to uninstall an App
- More support options
What are Pearson Assessments Apps?
Coviu has partnered with Pearson Clinical to provide a fully integrated digital range of Assessment Tools and Apps.
The Digital Stimulus Books are embedded within the Coviu call, allowing you to display the stimuli without leaving your window. Each stimulus book is enhanced with additional security features that help prevent screenshots of stimuli from being released online.
How to find and install Pearson Apps
All of the Pearson Apps can be found on the Coviu App Marketplace. Simply visit our App Marketplace, find the App you are interested in and install it on your Coviu account.
- Log in to your Coviu account as you normally would. If you do not yet have an account, you can sign up here.
- Click Apps on the left side menu of the Dashboard (if you cannot see the Apps menu, then you are not the Administrator for your account).
- Click Find Apps near the top right corner of your screen. This will take you to Coviu’s App Marketplace.
- Once in the App Marketplace, find the Pearson App you are after and click it. Follow the prompts to install it. (The screen capture below shows an example of the CELF-5 assessment.)
- Read on to learn how to link your Pearson Member ID and configure your Pearson App for use in your Coviu account.
How to configure the App
To finish setting up, you will need to enter your Pearson Member ID to activate the App.
- You should now be back in your Coviu account. If not, sign in.
- Click Apps on the left side menu of the Dashboard (if you can't see the Apps menu, then you are not the Administrator for your account).
- Scroll down under Installed apps until you find the one you just installed (e.g. the CELF-5 A&NZ App).
- Click Configure on the right side.
- Enter your Pearson Member ID.
- There are three ways you can find your Pearson Member ID:
- You would have received an email from Pearson which includes your Pearson Member ID.
- Reach out to Pearson on Live Chat (‘Chat with an expert pop-up box’ ) located on the bottom right-hand side of their website www.pearsonclinical.com.au/.
- Contact Pearson Clinical Assessments client services. Australia: 1300 4 PEARSON (1300 473 277). New Zealand: +64 9886 9536.
- There are three ways you can find your Pearson Member ID:
- Before saving, you will see 3 checkboxes asking for:
- Consent for Pearson to view your Pearson customer number and Coviu account details in order to confirm your eligibility to deliver Pearson tests.
- Consent for Pearson to potentially contact you to ask about your experience with Pearson tests on Coviu.
- Acknowledge that you meet Pearson's requirements as a licensed practitioner and agree to their terms and conditions.
- We kindly ask you to tick all, provided you agree and that they apply to you.
- Click Save.
How to use the App
- Enter the call with your client as you normally would.
- Once in the call, click the Apps & Tools+ button on the bottom right corner of the call interface.
- Scroll down the menu on the right and click on the Pearson App you just installed.
- If you would like to lock the Apps & Tools+ menu, so your client can't access it during the assessment, tick the Make tools view-only for guests tick box at the top of the menu. Visit this article for more information.
- The assessment will open in the shared resource section of your call (similar to when you are sharing your screen).
- You can now begin your assessment. See the WAIS-IV example screen capture below or watch the video further below:
- To navigate between pages, select the section you want to display from the dropdown menu or click the arrows in the toolbar to change the page number.
- When your client clicks items on the page, you will see the numbered, tracked markers to review their interactions.
- To clear your client's markers, click the icon with a person outline and an ‘X’ displayed.
Watch a video example of the WAIS-IV in action
Note: The video above will soon be updated to reflect recent changes made to the Coviu App Marketplace.
Available Pearson Apps
Further information on each App can be found on the Pearson Clinical Website:
Where to get your Pearson Member ID
You can register for a Pearson Member ID (if you do not have one already) by following the steps below:
- Visit Pearson Registrations.
- Contact Pearson Support via live chat and verify the registration number.
How to uninstall an App
Click here to learn how to uninstall an App from your Coviu account.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to find, install, configure and use Pearson Assessment Apps.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.
If you need to contact Pearson, you can do so from the below options:
- Live Chat - Reach out to Pearson on Live-chat (‘Chat with an expert pop-up box’ ) located on the bottom right corner of their website www.pearsonclinical.com.au.
- Phone - Contact Pearson Clinical Assessments client services.
- Australia: 1300 4 PEARSON (1300 473 277)
- New Zealand: +64 9886 9536