This app enables you to administer the 20-item Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Checklist (PCL-5) within your telehealth call.
Last updated: December 2021
On this Page:
- What is the PCL-5 Assessment
- How to find and Install the Assessment
- How to use the Assessment
- How to Download results
- More Support options
What is the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Checklist
The PCL-5 is a widely used DSM-correspondent self-report measure of PTSD symptoms.
A simple, digital form makes it quick and easy for clients to self-administer the questionnaire. Responses are automatically scored and interpreted in real-time, so you can see the results.
Results are neatly stored in a downloadable PDF format for offline viewing and backed-up in Coviu’s cloud storage.
The app is available for just $2.50 per month, per Coviu account (unlimited assessments and users).
How to Find and install the PCL-5 App
- Log in to your Coviu account as you normally would. If you do not yet have an account, you can sign up here.
- Click APPS in the left hand menu (if you cannot see the APPS menu, then you are not the Administrator for your account)
- Then click the FIND APPS button. This will take you to Coviu’s App Marketplace.
- Once in the Marketplace, find the PCL-5 App and follow the prompts to install it. See the screen capture below for an example of the PCL-5 Assessment.
How do I use my PCL-5 Assessment App?
- Enter the call with your client as you normally would.
- Once in the call, click the Tools+ button toward the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down the menu on the right and click on the PCL-5 App you just installed.
- If you would like to lock the Tools+ menu so your client can't access it during the assessment, tick the Make tools view-only for guests tick box at the top of the menu, or visit this help article for more information.
- The assessment will open in the Shared Resource section of your call (similar to when you are sharing a screen)
- You can now begin your assessment, see the below Screen shots for instructions on how to access the Assessment from within a call.
- Open Your Tools+ Menu at the top right hand side of your in call screen
- Scroll down to select Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Checklist
- It will now open in a screen that is visible to both your and your participant.
How to Download Results
- At the bottom the completed Assessment you will see the option to Download the results.
This will allow you to save the results to your Computer.
More Support Options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to install and use the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Checklist.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.