This article describes steps to use the Coviu and Halaxy integration to run your video telehealth sessions.
Last Updated: May 2022
Once an integration has been set up as seen here, customers can choose to access, schedule and manage their video telehealth on Coviu directly from within their Halaxy system.
On this page:
How do I use the integration?
The following steps listed are meant to share how to book and host an online consultation in Halaxy using Coviu for video telehealth:
- Schedule a new appointment within Halaxy as you normally would and fill any patient details as needed.
- In the Location field, select Online Consultation to automatically generate a Coviu scheduled session link for the same booking slot.
- Once the new appointment is saved, it will then present a link for the Halaxy user to enter on the day of the appointment seen as the Online Consultation link and also an Envelope symbol that allows to email the patient with their appointment details and their Coviu scheduled session link.
- Once you click the Mail symbol, the content of the email can be adjusted before the email is sent out by clicking Submit. You will note here the unique Coviu scheduled session link displayed as the URL.
- When it is time for the appointment and you are ready, click the Online Consultation link to access to the Coviu schedule session link and continue with your consultation.
Scheduled session links are meant to work only for the chosen date, time and duration. This means that if you arrive too early, you may be greeted by a message that says: The session hasn't started yet.
If you need to reschedule an appointment, you can do so by dragging across the appointment across your calendar view as you normally would in Halaxy.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to use the Coviu and Halaxy integration.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.