A brief introduction to the Coviu Enterprise platform.
- Coviu offers several plans to cover a range of business sizes. To view our plans, click here.
- Who would an Enterprise plan apply to?
- Generally, Enterprise is suitable for larger organisations. Organisations delivering multiple services across a number of locations e.g. mental health, physiotherapy, speech therapy and more.
Last updated: Feb 2022
On This Page:
Coviu Enterprise Explained
Thank you for choosing Coviu as your all-in-one telehealth solution.
We have worked hard customising our platform to meet the specific needs of your organisation. However, if there is other functionality or features you would like to see, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Coviu for Enterprise is the unique, scalable, telehealth solution that built to fit with your workflows and processes.
Most aspects of our platform are specially designed to mimic brick and mortar clinics, such as the virtual Waiting Area for patient triage, assessment and treatment.
To better understand your specific role and platform capabilities, check out this article first.
You should also be familiar with the general requirements of hosting a successful video consultation. Click here to learn more.
- A Waiting Area feature helping to triage and tend to on-demand callers.
- Notification features via SMS, email or browser notifications for clinicians, reception staff and patients.
- Customisable features allowing clinics to set their hours of operation, waiting music, branding and notification settings.
- Functional dashboard allowing you to create and monitor multiple clinics.
- A range of reports for all levels of the platform.
More Support Options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know more about the Enterprise platform.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.