This article outlines the SSO integration options available to our Enterprise clients.
Last Updated: Feb 2021
The ability to integrate Coviu with your organisation's Single Sign-On system is available to clients on a Coviu Enterprise plan. Currently, we can offer integration with Azure and on-prem ADFS SSO systems.
Azure - Further information for Azure can be found here but should not be actioned until all parties are ready to execute.
- Which SSO technologies do we integrate with?
- Azure ADFS.
- on-prem ADFS.
- If your organisation uses another means for SSO, let us know. Register your interest with your Coviu account representative.
- Do we support SAML 2.0?
- Yes, SAML 2.0 is the protocol we support at the moment.
- Is our product (Coviu) listed in the Azure Marketplace/Gallery?
- No. Not at this stage.
- Authentication state?
- Forms based.
- Do we allow unique identifiers other than a users email address?
- No. At this stage, we require all user identifiers to be their email address.
- Do we require Microsoft ADFS 3.0 to encrypt assertions to protect data leakage of sensitive information passed back to Coviu during logon?
- We don't support this extra layer of encryption at the moment.
- Do we require the Microsoft ADFS 3.0 to sign their assertions?
- Yes, we validate the signatures when we receive a request/response from Microsoft ADFS 3.0.
- What is the process?
- Your Coviu account representative will provide the necessary configuration specifications to get you ready for SSO for integration.
- This will include instructions on what configuration items we need from you to activate SSO at our end.