This article explains how to resize your video window when you are sharing an in-call tool with a client or patient. It is useful when you need a larger view of your client, but the shared resource is taking up valuable screen real estate.
Last Updated: July 2022
On this page:
How to adjust your video window when in a call
- Log into Coviu as you normally would.
- Commence your call with your client as per normal.
- Choose a tool to use. In the example below, I am using the Pearson CELF-5 evaluation tool.
- Use your mouse to locate the view adjustment arrows between the shared tool and the client/clinician video windows.
- Click the arrow direction until you have found a suitable size.
- Then, click anywhere on your client's video window to bring them to the top and into the larger field of view.
- You can minimise your video window by clicking the Minimise Your Video button on the upper right corner of your video window (this will shrink your video window to the lower-left corner of the call interface).
- You can hide your video window completely by clicking the Collapse Your Video button above your minimised video window.
- To maximise your video window back to normal, click the Maximise Your Video button above your minimised video window.
- Continue your consult as per normal.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to adjust your video window during your consultation.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.