This article describes how to cancel your account.
Last Updated: June 2021
- This article applies to customers on our Starter, Professional and Clinic plans.
- You must be the Coviu Clinic Administrator to update or cancel an account.
- Can I put my account on hold?
- Unfortunately no. You can change your account to the lowest tier, the Starter plan, if this is an option for you? Click here to learn how.
We are sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account.
We really want to build something that anyone can use simply and easily without compromising on the security and privacy of both your clients and yourself.
In this regard, if you do have the time to point out any specific things that were very unclear to you, we would be most grateful!
If you would like to re-engage us in any way, let us know and perhaps we can set up a time that suits you. We are always happy to jump on the phone or in an actual Coviu video call with you to help you go through any or all questions you may have. Please choose the chat icon in the bottom right corner of our Coviu homepage, or send us an email at email@example.com.
If you are certain you would like to cancel, follow the below instructions:
- Log in to your Coviu account as you normally would.
- In the left hand menu, click Billing + plan.
- Click the Account Summary tab
- Scroll down and click the red Cancel Account button.
More contact options.
If you would like to get in touch, use one of the available methods here.