This article describes how to set up a Stripe account and link it to your Coviu account.
Last Updated: April 2022
- You will need to have Administrator access to configure the Client Payments function and link your Stripe payment account to Coviu account.
- Payments of less than $1.00 may be met with an error stating: "There was an error in this transaction, please ask [payee name] to try again".
Coviu and Stripe charge per-transaction when using Stripe with Coviu.
The fees are:
- Click here for Stripe's per transaction fee.
- Coviu Essentials plan (and older Starter plans), 2.5%
- Coviu Standard plan (and older Professional plans), 1.5%
- Coviu Premium and Enterprise plans (and older Clinic plans), 1%
Click here to find out what plan you are on.
On this page:
- Sign up to Stripe
- How do I link my Stripe and Coviu accounts?
- How do I take a payment in a call?
- More support options
Sign up to Stripe
If you are wanting to take client payments in your Coviu calls, you will need a Stripe account. Visit their website and have a chat to them for more information.
How do I link my Stripe and Coviu accounts?
- Once you have set up your Stripe account, sign into your Coviu account as you normally would.
- When in your account, click on Configure in the left hand menu.
- Click the Client Payments tab.
- Stripe is the only option so please click the Select button.
- Finally, click Connect with Stripe.
How do I take a payment when in a call?
There are a couple options for taking payments in Coviu calls. You can learn more about the options from these links:
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to link your Stripe account with your Coviu account.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.