This article describes how to add a post call link or form to your Coviu account.
Last Updated: April 2022
NOTE: The Post Call Links app applies to our Standard and Premium plans. If you are on a custom Enterprise plan, please contact your organisation's Telehealth Coordinator or get in touch with your Coviu Account representative.
NOTE: You will need to be a Coviu Administrator to configure the Post Call Links app for your clinic.
On this page:
- What is a post call link?
- Getting started
- Configure your post call links
- Select your call types
- Select the roles
- Add your URL and redirection options
- More support options
What is a post call link?
The Post Call Links add-on allows Coviu users to add a web link or a form at the end of a telehealth session. This could be used to collect client or patient feedback after a session, or redirect your client or patient to a new page to schedule their next appointment with a clinician.
If you would like to add a form at the end of a call, you need to create it beforehand by following the steps outlined below. A form can be created in many different ways; for example, it could be a custom coded form on your website or you can use tools such as Jotform, SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, Formstack, or other paid or free third party resources to create a form of your choice. When you are done creating your desired form, keep the web link (i.e. URL) of the form handy as you go through the following steps.
- Sign in to Coviu as you normally would
- Click Apps in the left side menu (if you cannot see Apps, then you are not the account Administrator)
- Scroll down until you see Post Call Links app.
Configure your post call links
- Click the Details button on the right hand side.
- You will see a Post Call Links pop-up.
- Click the Configure tab and fill in all the requested fields.
Select your call types
- Click on Add form.
- In Call Type, select where you would like to display the Post Call Link/Form. You can choose from the following options:
- For example, if you select Scheduled Sessions, your patients and/or clinicians would only see the link or form at the end of a call only when the session is conducted through Scheduled Sessions. They will not see it when the call goes through the Waiting Area or through a private User Room. You can select All to display a link/form at the end of all Coviu calls, or set up multiple forms/links for each call type.
Select the rolesNext, you are prompted to select a User Role. Here you need to select the roles of the people who you would like to show the form to. Selecting Everyone means that all clinicians and patients will see the form/link. For clarification of the different user roles, refer to this article.
Add your URL and redirection options
- Then, you will be prompted to enter the form or web link URL. Here, you need to paste the URL of the form that you created earlier. Similarly, paste the URL of a page where you would like to redirect the viewers.
- Finally, you will be prompted to select the Behaviour of the form/link.
- When you select Embed in call flow, your form will be embedded into a page at the end of a call, see example below.
- When you select the Launching form using button, a button will be displayed at the end of a call, see example below.
- Selecting Redirect to URL will automatically redirect viewers away from the Coviu interface to the specified page.
- When you are finished, click Save.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to add a Post Call Link to your Coviu account.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.