This article describes how to add a post-call web link or form to your Coviu account.
Last Updated: April 2021
The Post-Call Link add-on applies to our Professional and Clinic plans. If you are on a custom Enterprise plan, please contact your organisations Telehealth Coordinator or get in touch with your Coviu Account representative.
NOTE: You will need to be a Coviu Administrator to configure the Post-Call Links for your clinic.
The Post Call Links add-on allows Coviu users to add a web link or a form at the end of a telehealth session. This could be used to collect client or patient feedback after a session, or redirect your client or patient to a new page to schedule their next appointment with a clinician.
If you would like to add a form at the end of a call, you need to create it beforehand by following the steps outlined below. A form can be created in many different ways e.g. it could be a custom coded form on your website or you can use tools such as JotForm, Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Formstack or other paid or free third party resources to create a form of your choice. When done, keep the web link (URL) of the form handy as you go on through the following steps.
Let's get started:
- Sign in to Coviu as you normally would
- From the menu on the left hand side, click CONFIGURE
- Click the Add-ons tab
- Scroll down until you see Post Call Links add-on and click on Configure
- You will see a Configure Post Call Links pop-up. Fill in all the requested fields as required and click on Add form.
- In Call Type, select where you would like to display the Post Call Link/Form. You can choose from the following options:For example, if you select Scheduled Sessions, your patients and/or clinicians would only see the link or form at the end of a call only when the session is conducted through Scheduled Sessions. They will not see it when the call goes through the Waiting Area or through a private User Room. You can select All to display a link/form at the end of all Coviu calls, or set up multiple forms/links for each call type.
- Next, you are prompted to select a User Role. Here you need to select the roles of the people who you would like to show the form to. Selecting Everyone means that all clinicians and patients will see the form/link. For clarification of the different user roles, refer to this article.
- Then, you will be prompted to enter the form or web link URL. Here, you need to paste the URL of the form that you created earlier. Similarly, paste the URL of a page where you would like to redirect the viewers.
- Finally, you will be prompted to select the Behaviour of the form/link.
- When you select Embed in call flow, your form will be embedded into a page at the end of a call, see example below.
- When you select the Launching form using button, a button will be displayed at the end of a call, see example below.
- Selecting Redirect to URL will automatically redirect viewers away from the Coviu interface to the specified page.
- When you are finished, click Save.