This article describes how to invite your client or patient to your clinic through the Waiting Area.
Last update: Sep 2021
TIP: This help article and workflow applies to customers using our Clinic and Enterprise plans. Click here to learn which plan you are on.
Sending your client or patient your Waiting Area link
When using the Waiting Area to interact with your clients or patients, the most important item to get them into the consultation is the Waiting Area link! How you get the link to them may depend on your existing workflows and booking procedures.
To find the link, follow these steps:
- Log into Coviu as you normally would.
- When you arrive at the Dashboard as shown below, click on the COPY LINK button.
- Paste the link into your chosen medium for sending to your client or patient e.g:
- A standard email template
- A booking system email template (if compatible)
- A PMS booking template (if compatible)
Inviting a client or patient directly to the Waiting Area
Inviting a client or patient directly to the Waiting Area can be done either by EMAIL or SMS. Instructions on how to share your Waiting Area link can be found below.
- Log into your Coviu account as you normally would.
- When you arrive at the Dashboard as shown below, click on the SEND AN EMAIL OR SMS button on the right-hand side of your screen.
EMAIL INVITATIONS: The following information is required before sending.
Email Address: Patient or client's email address details.
Subject: This is the email invitation subject title, which can also be customised.
Invitation Message: This will be the email message inviting the client or patient to the appointment. This invitation message can be customised.
SMS INVITATIONS: The following information is required before sending.
Mobile number: Patient or client's mobile number (country and area code included).
Invitation Message: This will be the SMS message inviting the client or patient to the appointment. This message can be customised.
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to send your Waiting Area link to your client or patient.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.