This article describes how to access and use the capabilities of the Coviu Dashboard.
Last Updated: July 2023
- This article covers the Dashboard for all plans.
- The shortcuts and summaries displayed across your Dashboard within your account may be different and are based on the plan type your organisation has chosen to use.
- Click here if you are not sure what plan you are on.
On this page:
- What is the Dashboard?
- How do I access the Dashboard?
- What are the shortcuts presented on the Dashboard?
- What are the summaries presented on the Dashboard?
- More support options
What is the Dashboard?
The Dashboard is meant to serve as a personal and centralised location for all your video consultation capabilities that are hosted on Coviu.
It is embedded with shortcuts to access your consultation workflows across the platform, whilst also providing you with an overview of ongoing caller activity and upcoming consultations using summaries of your daily Schedule and callers that are active in your Waiting Area.
How do I access the Dashboard?
The Dashboard is where you will be taken to when you log in to your Coviu account. If you are already browsing another section of your account, you can still access the Dashboard by clicking Dashboard on the top of the left column menu.
What are the shortcuts presented on the Dashboard?
- Start a Session: With this button, you can gain access to options like your User Room, Schedule Sessions, or Waiting Area.
- Announcements Carousel: In this section, you can learn more about our upcoming webinars, newly released features and popular features.
- Room Shortcuts: In this section, you can toggle between your User Room, Waiting Area (if you are on our Standard or Premium plan), Meeting Rooms and Group Rooms (if you are on our Premium plan) to either enter, share your meeting link or send an invitation to your clients or patients.
With Meeting Rooms and Group Rooms, the first three rooms will be listed from your Meeting Rooms and Group Rooms lists. You can also favourite them (by going to either Meeting Rooms or Group Rooms and clicking the star icon to the right) and the first three will be listed here instead.
- Perform Pre-call Test: With this button, you can perform a Precall Test on your device to check and confirm that your internet connection and device are capable to perform video consultations on Coviu.
- App Recommendations: You can explore our most popular Apps from our App Marketplace from this section if you are interested to learn more and enhance your video consultation experience.
- Help Hub: Click Help near the top right corner of the Dashboard to access our Help Hub, where you can use different methods to find further assistance, such as contacting our friendly Customer Success team, searching our Knowledge Base and logging a Support Ticket; click here to learn more.
What are the summaries presented on the Dashboard?
- Your Schedule: You are shown a daily list of your Scheduled Sessions to engage in this section.
- Callers in your Waiting Area: View the caller activity that is ongoing in your Waiting Area. The callers will be flagged according to their status, such as Waiting, On-hold, or Being Seen.
- Your Plan Usage: View the overall SMS usage of your account by you and your team members that are allocated to your plan. Please note that this summary is only visible to the account Owner or Administrator.
More support options
You have completed another Coviu help article. You now know how to use the Coviu Dashboard.
If this is not what you were looking for, explore our knowledge base and search for another article from here.
If you still require any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Success team using any of the contact methods available here.